Market Vendor Contract
- The 2017 Booth Space consists of: 15’ x 15’ operational space (Vendor/purchaser provides tent and furnishings.) On-site set up Saturday August 12, 2017 at 2:00pm and ends at 3:00pm. Booth must be set up and ready by 3:00pm.
- Vendor agrees to provide all operational equipment (i.e. tents, displays, tables and chairs).
- Vendor agrees that booth location is determined by Katy Summer Tailgate. Booth location and fee are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Vendor agrees to arrange all electrical needs through the Katy Summer Tailgate in advance and agrees to payment of $25 fee with application. NOTE: electricity is available by advance order only and is NOT available to order on-site.
- Vendor agrees that all booth decorations must be tasteful and reflect the theme of individual vendor. Décor must be flame retardant and meet fire code regulations as well as stay within the boundaries of allotted 15’ x 15’ booth space.
- Vendor agrees to behave in professional manner or will be dismissed from grounds without refund. Any vendor suspected of alcohol or drug usage during event, set-up or take-down, will be dismissed from event without refund.
- Vendor agrees not to damage Katy Summer Tailgate property or No Label property in any way (paint, staples, nails, etc.) and agrees to pay for any damages therein.
- Vendor agrees to set-up and sell only in the assigned booth space. Any set-up outside the 15’ x 15’ allotted booth space will incur an additional booth space fee of $100. The booth space must operate all hours of the Katy Summer Tailgate and vendor may not leave prior to close of event.
- Vendor assumes all risk and liability associated with an outdoor event including theft and climate weather of any type. In the event of cancellation of the Katy Summer Tailgate, any fees paid to the event will not be refunded and will become a donation to Katy YMCA Operation Backpack.
Please indicate the booth fees that apply to you and SUBMIT your application. You will be redirected to PayPal for payment. Mail Check and/or money order, PAYABLE TO: Katy Summer Tailgate, 1707 Shillington Drive, Houston, Texas, 77094, ATTN: Heather Schomburg.
(NOTE: Fees must be paid within 2 weeks of application or it will be null and void.)